RE: [FWP] A Million Monkeys

> Benni Baermann [SMTP:benni@hera.rbi.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de] wrote:
>
>> Here's a bit of fun I've been having with Perl and the Project Gutenberg
>> archives.

> And its not only fun. It is real useful for me ;-) I searched for a
> city-name generator in a fantasy pbem-game written in perl.
> Your scripted gives very nice names with real citynames as
>  input and a lookahead of 3.
<snip>

I was thinking about other possible applications of this generation system.
Do any Perl music hackers have any scored Beethoven or similar that could be
converted into Beethoven's 10th? :-)

> Could i use your script in the (GPLed) Programm?

Sure, go for it.

Alistair
Alistair McGlinchy,           alistair.mcglinchy@marks-and-spencer.com
Capacity Planning, IT Ops     ph +44 0 171-268-5012    ext 5012
Marks and Spencer             fx +44 0 171-268-5721

$$2^{\aleph_0} <\aleph_\omega \Rightarrow  {\aleph_\omega}^{\aleph_0}<
\aleph_{\omega_4}$$
- Saharon Shelah, 1994

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Michael House, Baker Street,
London, WIA IDN
Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone 0171-935-4422
Facsimile 0171-487-2670

www.marks-and-spencer.com

This e-mail is Confidential.  If you received it by mistake, please let us know and then
delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or distribute its contents to
anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this is prohibited and may be unlawful.