Re: [FWP] Natural language processing

On Apr 26, Bennett Todd said:

>2000-04-25-20:37:20 Jeff Boes:
>> Has there been any natural langauge parser work done, that's
>> publicly available?
>
>That one I can't help with. I'd be interested if anyone else has
>heard of any, though.
>
>> Is Perl the sort of langauge that you'd use if you had to parse
>>
>> "Where can I find out about cheap air fares?"
>> vs.
>> "What is the cheapest air fare I can get from Chicago to Orlando?"
>> vs.
>> "How do I get cheap airline tickets?"

I really think I remember Mike Schwern or Kevin Lenzo working on something
like this.  I've seen practically the exact same list of questions on a
page about it.

--
MIDN 4/C PINYAN, NROTCURPI, US Naval Reserve             japhy@pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~japhy/                  http://pinyaj.stu.rpi.edu/