[MacPerl-AnyPerl] lost last night's mail

Folks,

I posted a request for help on a script that wouldn't work as a
droplet (added a DOCTYPE line.) I lost last night's mail due to a
crash while Eudora was downloading. Eudora's settings are to delete
messages from server. I just switched it to save for two days, as a
precaution.

I find my original post at the list archive:

http://bumppo.net/lists/macperl-anyperl/1999/08/threads.html

with no follow-ups. (What a great resource, by the way!) As previous
requests generated off-list replies, I wanted to request if anyone
replied, please send it again.

Thanks.

Paul