Re: [MacPerl-Porters] New MacPerl build system now available!

:miniperl -v

This is perl, v5.6.0 built for Mac68K

Copyright 1987-2000, Larry Wall
MacOS port Copyright (c) 1991-2000, Matthias Neeracher

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5.0 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

---
"the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can
suppose" -  Haldane
Larry Moore  Fergus On Canada N1M 1V7 ljmoore@freespace.net
http://freespace.net/~ljmoore/Larry_resume.html