Re: [MacPerl] How do I unsubscribe?

>Anyone know how to get off this listserve?

This listserve is managed by a consortium of Mormons, Jews for Jesus, and
AT&T.  You will *never* get off.  We own your address and we will keep
after you and after you until you begin reading this list attentively once
again.  You may hear from certain wicked, benighted heretics who claim that

>If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, you can
>send the following command in email to
>"mac-perl-request@iis.ee.ethz.ch":
>
>    unsubscribe

Do not listen to such blasphemies!  Pay no attention to the man behind the
curtain.  That way lies perdition and the possible repeal of the
Communications Decency Act.

[Other list subscribers, take heed:  never respond to this kind of question
immediately after reading the Usenet Oracle.  My apologies to sincere
believers in the various religions and/or long-distance companies
referenced above.]

You owe the ListServ Oraperl a copy of the "Welcome to the MacPerl List"
introductory message.

Mark Nutter                           Internet: manutter@grove.iup.edu
College Technology Systems Manager      BITNET: MANUTTER@IUP
ACS/College of Fine Arts                   WWW: http://www.iup.edu/~manutter/
G-4 Stright Hall, IUP
Indiana, PA 15705
"Prejudice is what keeps us from seeing that every member of the human species
is a person with human rights equal to our own."