Re: [MacPerl] Terminal control in MacPerl

>Hi,
>
>I am new to the MacPerl world and missing my VT100 escape sequences for
>screen control. Is there something similar that can be used on the Mac? I just
> need to be able to place the cursor at a random point, clear the screen etc. in
>the console, or similar window.

There is a couple of times where I have thought I might need to do
cursor positioning in MacPerl, and the solution that I have always
thought that I would use would be to use an ADSP connection to a
terminal emulation program.

Never have gone through with it though. Those projects always have
gotten sidetracked.