re: [MacPerl] libwww-perl

mich@el.com writes:
} Hi!
}
} I'm trying, trying and trying to get libwww-perl to work
} with MacPerl. YES I've got the latest version of MacPerl
} and YES I've got the Mac version of libwww-perl. But still...
}
} Anyone out there with experience in writing Perl scripts
} that fetches web documents?
}
} /Miiikal
}

It would help to know *what* doesn't work.  As in some example code, and
what error message you get.

(And have you moved hostname.pl out of the lib folder in your MacPerl
folder?  It conflicts with an identically named file in libwww-perl-4,
and gets loaded first unless you move it or rearrange your search
paths.)
---
--------
Paul J. Schinder