[MacPerl] using CGI.pm with MacPerl5

Hi there,

I thought that I had found the solution to my cgi/form problems with
cgi-lib.pl by Steve Brenner. I managed to use it flawlessly with MacPerl.

Then, I came across the CGI.pm and all the other modules (Base.pm,
BasePlus.pm, Carp.pm, Form.pm, MiniSvr.pm, Request.pm...)

These are supposed to be more robust and I was told to use them instead of
cgi-lib.pl.

And then, hell began....  :/

Is it really possible to use this set of modules with MacPerl5? How (where)
should I install the files and is there any modification to do? Anybody on
the list succeeded at this?

I spent all afternoon trying to figure it out; I think I might need some
help on this one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Stef

                            jose.stephane@uqam.ca