Re: [MacPerl] Forms: parsing accented chars

First of all,

Thanks to all who answered my questions about "parsing accented data",
especially Bart Lateur.

I am about to find a way to solve my problems, thanks to all the examples
and code snippits you've posted. I'll let you know what I came up with when
I am finished...

In the meantime,

here is another small questions about MacPerl's Mac standard dialogs:

is it possible to add a prompt (like "Choose the file:") to

        $filename = &MacPerl'Choose(&GUSI'AF_FILE, 0, "", "");

like in

        $folder = &MacPerl'Choose(&GUSI'AF_FILE, 0, "Choose a folder:", "",
                  &GUSI'CHOOSE_DIR);

I couldn't find it in the docs and all what I've tried failed...

Thanks again.
Stephane

                            jose.stephane@uqam.ca
                    http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/m206474/