Re: [MacPerl] Getting size of resource forks

zalman@macromedia.com (Zalman Stern) writes:
>The logical and physical lengths for the resource fork are returned in the
>ioFlRLgLen and ioFlRPyLen fields of a FileParam structure from a
>PBGetFInfo call. Can the new ToolBox interface module make that call?

In principle yes, but in practice there is no File Manager module yet, so
no :-)

Matthias

-----
  "And that's why I am going to turn this world upside down, and make
   of it a fire so *bright* that someone real will notice"
                                -- Vernor Vinge, _Tatja Grimm's World_