Re: [MacPerl] Sorry off topic but - C compiler for Windows 95

McMenamin-Kim wrote:

> Sorry All,   for this non-related topic
> But it is an emergency:
>
> Can anyone help me acquire a C compiler for Windows 95?
> Or where I might find something related to it?
>
> Thank you!
>
> - Nelson

Try Metrowerks Codewarrior 9 Gold

http://www.metrowerks.com

It will let you compile for Windoze95 from your Macintosh :)

--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5799

Stop the hegemony. Join "EvangeList," Guy Kawasaki's (un)official Apple
listserver of good news about Apple, Macintosh, and third-party