[MacPerl] Client/Server Troubles

I am working on a client/server set of programs.  The server runs under
inetd on a Sun system.  The MacPerl clients are cool and work just fine...
mostly.

The problem I developed them using MacPerl 4.xxx and my system is running
OT 1.1 (7.5.3 flavor).  Everything works just fine on my machine and
several other machines around the building.  *But* they don't work on
MacTCP machines.  I get an error message on my bind call "Invalid
Argument".

Can someone give me pointers on how to figger this problem out?  I am
stumped.  The bind call seems pretty straight forward.  Of course the name
param comes from the GUSI call.  Possibly I need a different version of
GUSI?

Anyone?  Anyone?

(Thanks in advance)

Fred

\ Fred Fenimore                       |   I speak for no one.    /
 \ fredf@nando.net                    |    Sometimes, not      /
  \ The News & Observer           |        even me.          /
   \ Raleigh, NC 27602              |-------------/
    \ Voice : (919) 829-4769   |   Mac Maven        /
     \ Fax  : (919) 829-4808    | (in training)    /