Re: [MacPerl] What the Walrus said about MacPerl...

On Sat, 18 May 1996, Matthias Ulrich Neeracher wrote:
[...]
> TO DO FOR MACPERL 5.1.0 (VOLUNTEERS WANTED!)
> - Documentation work:
>   - Janis Greenberg has written a good tutorial that answers many of the
>     routine questions asked on the mailing list. We might want to include
>     it in the distribution, assuming Janis agrees with it. Similarly, we
>     might want to integrate Sandra Silcot's and Hal Wine's work.
>   - Does anybody have a MacPerl CGI FAQ or is willing to write one?

I'm willing to work on the MacPerl CGI FAQ. One of my goals for the summer
is to get the UMBC Macintosh User Group Webserver up and running for all
the world to see. As part of that, I'll be continuing to write and port
several Perl CGIs into MacPerl. With the experience I'll gain there,
messages I have collected from (and the archives of) this list, and some
other resources, I feel confident that I can start up a MacPerl CGI
Tutorial/FAQ. I won't be covering everything (e.g. Server Push) so if
anyone else wants to pitch in with ideas, suggestions, questions, or
answers, please let me know.

-Dave

Big Dave Schmitt        University of Md Baltimore County   (__)
Math major / CS minor / SGA Senator / UCS Client Services   (oo)------\
dschmi1@umbc.edu        http://umbc.edu/%7Edschmi1/          \/      | \
Don't blame UMBC or UCS for the opinions stated above.        ||---w||  *