[MacPerl] A New Subscriber

Dear Perl friends,

Thanks for providing this forum to get up-to-date info on Mac Perl. As I'm a new
subscriber here are the answers to your questions you asked.

- How you learned about the existence of MacPerl
A college here at work told me about it. I started using it because a project
I'm developing needs an Apple scriptable app. to do text processing.

- Whether you received your copy by ftp or by CD
By the UF/NA ftp archive.

- Whether you are using the MPW tool or the application
I have it but I don't really use it.

- what you are planning to use Perl for
Base text processing for publications done in non-roman scripts.

I hope these responses have been helpful. I have questions but I'm going to
scour the archive first before I ask them. Thanks again.

Sincerely yours,

Dennis Drescher