[MacPerl] web cgi question

Hello Perlers!  I am a novice perl person and am already being asked to
make things for people (that's what I get for learning to use a new tool!
The very reason I won't learn to use Mom's chainsaw...anyway...).  I have
some html pages with cgis working on them - they are saved as machttp cgis
- my question is, can I save them as a runtime or droplet or plaintext and
give them to someone on a different system (UNIX perhaps) that is _not_
running Perl and still have them work?  If anyone can help me with this,
I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks for your kind attention - I'm outta here!
Pris Sears | sears@vt.edu | wk phone 540-231-4427 (USA)