[MacPerl] Graphics generation

Has anyone used or ported over the GD.pm code so that MacPerl can generate
graphics?

If so, can we "talk" about this as we are having problems.

If not, is there anyone who has ported something else like this over?

Although I have worked on ENUCH machines, I need a solution for the Mac and
don't know where to begin.

Thanks.

Byron Palmer,                      Waste Management
palmer@lanl.gov                    Technology Analysis
MS-K484 , CST-3
Los Alamos, NM 87545               Computer Security
(505)667-3528, Fax (505)665-0621   Computer Support