[MacPerl] running MacPerl CGI scripts with MacHTTP

        I've set up my Mac to be a web server with MacHTTP and written
some Perl scripts with MacPerl to process forms. Everything seems to work
except that the form input does not get passed back to my browser.
        The script first checks to see that all the appropriate form data
is there, so I am assuming that my data is arriving. The script is just
sending the result back to me without the form input.
        Is there anyone who has experience working with MacPerl and
MacHTTP who may be be able to help me?

                                                Kyle McKenzie
                                                University of Waterloo