[MacPerl] MacPerl FAQ Announcement

The next revision of the MacPerl FAQ is now available.

http://www.sasknet.com/~dalgl/MacPerlFAQ.html
http://www.sasknet.com/~dalgl/MacPerlFAQ.txt

They will reside at this location until we get the more permanent homes
mentioned in the FAQs.

Bob Wilkinson and I are soliciting feedback on how to make the FAQ more
effective. We would also like to thank Hal Wine for putting the first
revision together, and handing the torch to us with facts, plans, and
details. Also, thanks to Matthias Ulrich Neeracher for guidance in
preparation of the material, and more thanks to him for making MacPerl a
reality.

Bob Dalgleish   bob.dalgleish@sk.sympatico.ca
Web Page        http://www.sasknet.com/~dalgl/