Re: [MacPerl] Suggestion for a MacPerl Extension

Matthias wrote:

>Yes. Just set your MacTCP control panel to LocalTalk and set the
>"SelfSend" AppleTalk flag (there is an extension "SetSelfSend" to do this).

I've trolled the Info-Mac archives for the "SetSelfSend" extension but
could not find it. Does anyone know where I can find it? And how will this
extension affect normal AppleTalk functions like file sharing and printing?

-Sam

Sam Choukri   \  <http://www.missouri.edu/~c588349/>  /   sam@pobox.com
John Lennon - sights, sounds, info  | TableMaker - make HTML 3.0 tables
 ColorMaker - color your web pages  |  FrameShop - make Netscape frames