Re: [MacPerl] Hi all.

At 1:02 PM 9/7/96, Al wrote:
>Hello. I'm a beginner on MacPerl. Just downloaded the program but
>didn't have much clue of what to do w/ it. Anyone can point me to a
>direction where I can get this started? Thanx.

Al,  I can recommend a bunch of books from O'Reilly Associates
(http://www.ora.com/):

        Learning Perl
        Programming Perl
        Perl Desktop Reference (also available over the net for free).

There are a couple of other books that I picked up dealing with CGI
programming and perl, specifically, one from ORA and the other from Quantum
Books.  I haven't read them yet so I don't have their titles available off
the tip of my fingers.

Dick

--
Dick Munroe                             munroe@acornsw.com
Acorn Software                          (508) 568 1618 x1

Need a web site? a web server? other web service?  Contact us...