Re: [MacPerl] perltk

In Regards to your letter <01IBCNRZEQJI8X4UTE@LNS62.LNS.CORNELL.EDU>:
> to work with MacPerl. I also have no experience whatsoever with the Mac
> equivalent of Xlib.so. (I do have experience running Perl/Tk on a Sun with the
> DISPLAY set to a Mac running eXodusPowerPC - I must say that the tkweb browser
> looks quite nice on the Mac.)

Of course, there is no Xlib on the Mac. The most likely way to port perlTk
is to start with the tcl/Tk port by R. Johnson, and leverage that for the display
(Xlib) part of perTk.

I have not looked at any of it, so I can't say how feasible that is.

tim.

time@ice.com     <http://www.ice.com/>

USENET - a slow moving self parody... ph