[MacPerl] macperl.html or macperl.pod

I have only been receiving this list for a couple of days, so I apologize
in advance if this question has been discussed before (or if the answer is
hiding in some FAQ list I missed).

Where does one find macperl.html or macperl.pod?  The file MacPerl.specifics
indicates that it has been superceded by macperl.html.  The help item on
MacPerl Specifics appears to try to reference macperl.pod.  However, I cannot
find either file in the 5.1.0r2 distribution.  Am I missing something?

--
Kurt W. Hirchert     hirchert@ncsa.uiuc.edu