[MacPerl Announcement] MacPerl Master ftp site moved

As of December 1, the MacPerl master ftp server is on

<ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch//software/platform/macos/perl/>

In understand that the new ftp server, as opposed to the old switch server,
does not introduce artificial quotas for certain classes of users, so
you might want to visit it some time.

BTW, the Swiss CPAN mirror has also moved to this machine.

Matthias
PS: A number of people recently have sent their answers to the questions in
    the list welcome message to the list itself. In general, I'd prefer if
    they were sent to me personally (but don't lose too much sleep bout it).

-----
  "Faced with the choice between changing one's own mind and proving that
   there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. "
                                  -- John Kenneth Galbraith