[MacPerl] Problem with tie and DB_FILE

Folks,

I am trying to get the tie function to work in MacPerl 5.1.0r2, but I am
not having any success.  Your assistance will be appreciated.  Here is my
script:

======

#!/usr/local/bin/perl5 -w

use DB_File;

use strict;

my %myFile;

tie (%myFile, 'DB_FILE', 'testDBFile', 'O_RDWR|O_CREAT', 0755, $DB_HASH)
                || die "Error creating/opening testDBFile: $!\n";

======

When I run it, I get the following error and the AutoLoader.pm file is opened.

# Can't locate object method "TIEHASH" via package "DB_FILE".
File 'KDF:Projects:RetailSource Perl Scripts:New Site:testCatDB.pl'; Line 10

I am running the standard version of MacPerl on my 540c PowerBook (68040).
I tried running the same script using the big version of MacPerl, but it
aborts and returns either an Error Type 1 or Error Type 3.  Or it complains
of running out of memory.  I have 20MB of RAM.

Any suggestions please send them my way.  Thanks,
Keith

   "Providing Interactive Solutions for Business and Education"
Keith D. Fetterman                           Phone:  (206) 842-7164
Good Northwest Corporation                   FAX:    (206) 842-7291
321 High School Rd. N.E.; Suite 325          e-mail: kdf@gnw.com
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110                  http://www.gnw.com/