[MacPerl] Re: runtime problems

hello,

just got back from vacation and saw this - thanks for the tip!  i removed
IC from my 8500 and, lo and behold, the problem disappeared...  (it
didn't fix the IIfx, but i suspect that machine has other problems).
looks like a bug in MacPerl and/or IC.

MacPerl::Quit(1) isn't working for me, either - it doesn't quit from a
runtime. (2) works fine.

alex.