Re: [MacPerl] Clipboard

On Fri, 20 Dec 1996, Chris Nandor wrote:

> Is there a MacPerl routine to copy from/save to the clipboard?

Yes.  There is a Clipboard.pl in the distribution.  You'll still have
to grab the XFCN (from one of your favourite web sites) but it does
allow you to move things around using the Clipboard.  The code is
pretty self-explanatory.  I haven't played with it much yet, and the
documentation (Dartmouth??)  leaves lots to be desired.

I'm still not sure how things like error handling are done, (things
like "Too big to copy, dude!")... whether errors are handled in the
external itself or whether they have to be handled in MacPerl, but
that's the wonder of just trying things out, I guess.

> Thanks,

Sure.

Istvan.