Re: [MacPerl] Apple Events Scripting

pudge@pobox.com (Chris Nandor) writes:
>I've done my first foray into Apple Events and MacPerl with my MacPGP.pm
>module (in beta), and I've been doing some thinking.  Are we going to be
>seeing lots of modules for interfacing with specific programs?
>Netscape.pm, Anarchie.pm?

Well, maybe we will see them, but so far, I've hrdly ever had reason to fear an
abundance of material :-)

I would suggest to put program modules at least in the Mac:: hierarchy, maybe
even in a deeper hierarchy. How about

use Mac::Application::MacPGP.pm ?

>And then what about updates?  Since AppleEvents change from version to
>version, do we have Netscape-3.pm and Netscape-4.pm?

Either that, or a smart module which tunes itself to the version.

Matthias

-----
  "If all goes well, you should see a 'Happy Mac' then your computer will
   just freeze. If this happens, then our boot code works!"
                                                  -- OpenOS Boot Image