[MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl Announcement] MacPerl Roadmap

At 15:37 1/8/97, Matthias Ulrich Neeracher wrote:
>So all that will remain from MacPerl will be some of the toolbox
>interfaces from 3, and most of you have not yet used them, so I can
>say with some certainity that hardly anything that you associate with
>"MacPerl" today will make it to the Rhapsody yellow box. I'm also
>fairly certain, though, that perl on the Rhapsody yellow box will be
>much more powerful than MacPerl today.
>
>For me, this means that I can drop the labor intensive task of building
>core distributions and focus on the much more interesting interface modules.

Well, good, because the toolbox stuff is the stuff I was most worried about.  :)

I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash
is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash
stuff, then when somebody comes up act like they just woke up and
go, "What was that?!"

        --Jack Handey

Chris Nandor                                              pudge@pobox.com
PGP Key 0xB76E72AD                                      http://pudge.net/