Re: [MacPerl] altering variables

>What I wanted to do was change the scalar variables and form input
>variables of a CGI.pm based form via a web page. Can this be done?

I'm not sure what you want to do here, but I have just looked at the CGI.pm
manual and there is an example in the first section that seems to fit your
bill exactly. The documentation should be wherever you got CGI.pm or at:

    <http://victim.earthlink.net/~websupport/CGI.pm>

Please come back if you want more help as many of the interactive elements
on my site depend on CGI.pm and its applications.

Gauden
http://www.synapse.net.mt/