[MacPerl] Default Font & Scrolling

Hello-

Couple of questions about the latest release:

1. How does one change MacPerl's default font? The preference has been
   broken over the past couple of releases, I think. I thought maybe
   I could edit the PFNT resource in the 'MacPerl 5 Preferences' file
   ...is that right?

2. Is there anything to be done about the non-scrolling 'paths' preference
   scrollbar? More than 10 paths added & that whole scrolling thing comes
   in real handy... 8-)

System Info:
   MacPerl 5.1.3r2; both PPC & Big versions (8500 & Q610, w/7.5.5)

Thx

tpg

--

Tim Guinn                  | guinn@mail.utexas.edu