Re: [MacPerl] newbie

S. Christopher Johnson wrote:

> am am a beginner with perl and CGI are there references for people like
> me who want to learn perl to make CGIs?  I want to set up my computer as
> a webserver and have cgis on it .
> also what other resources do I need?
> do I need a different mail list?

If you're planning on running your webserver on a Mac, then this is one of the lists
you need. One of the best places to start your education is:
http://www.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Internet/World_Wide_Web/

>From there you can find your way to
1) Perl
2) HTML
3) HTTP
4) CGI
and much more. Good luck.

--- Tom Kennedy -- tomKenn@erols.com ---
Hellrung's Law: "If you wait, it will go away."  Shavelson's Extension: "...after
having done its damage."  Grelb's Addition: "If it was bad, it will be back."