Re: [MacPerl] Apple Event Sample Code

At 10:40 2/2/97, Kevin Lindsey wrote:
>>>Also, is there any way to get the documentation of AEGizmos?  I guess you
>>>have to be an Apple Developer to have access to pull it off of Apple's ftp
>>>sites.
>
>With a little persistence, I found Apple's Developer World
>(http://devworld.apple.com/devworld.shtml).  If you use their Search
>engine, you can create a user and password which will then enable you to
>pull files off of their ftp sites.

Huh.  I just went to the FTP site and found it.  Never used a password.  I
did have to search around quite a bit, though.

The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you
get up in the morning and doesn't stop until you get to work.

        --Steven Wright

Chris Nandor                                      pudge@pobox.com
PGP Key 1024/B76E72AD                           http://pudge.net/
Keyfingerprint = 08 24 09 0B CE 73 CA 10  1F F7 7F 13 81 80 B6 B6