Re: [MacPerl] fork

At 6:32 2/5/97, ??? wrote:
>On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, Tim Ringwood wrote:
>
>> I know this has probably been asked a 1,000 times but
>> I can't recall the answer.
>>
>> In my version of of MacPerl the fork command isn't supported...
>> Is it in the lattest version?
>>
>> I need it bad!
>
>I'd be interested in this too.  But I doubt that a Mac can do a
>proper real fork (but I could be wrong).

No forks on a Mac.  MacPerl FAQ 2.1.

        http://www.perl.com/CPAN/doc/FAQs/mac/MacPerlFAQ.html

When I think back on all the blessings I have been given in my
life, I can't think of a single one, unless you count that
rattlesnake that granted me all those wishes.

        --Jack Handey

Chris Nandor                                      pudge@pobox.com
PGP Key 1024/B76E72AD                           http://pudge.net/
Keyfingerprint = 08 24 09 0B CE 73 CA 10  1F F7 7F 13 81 80 B6 B6