[MacPerl] Writing a MacPerl ACGI

Dear List-members,

I planning to write a couple small MacPerl CGI scripts that could get run
several hundred times a day. I thought it might be worthwhile to write them
as ACGIs for efficiency with WebSTAR. I haven't run across any
documentation that discusses how to implement MacPerl ACGI (asynchronous
CGI). My copy of the "Mac Web Server" implies it is simply a matter of
looping back to check for input from the CGI at the end of the script
before exiting. Could that be all there is to it?

Anybody seen a resource that I can read on this topic?

Thanks,
Marty

marty crouch | http://martycrouch.com | 503.335.3442
 World-Wide Life-Long-Learning | http://weboncall.net