[MacPerl] CGI.pm and Cookie Monsters

Hi,

I have been working with CGI.pm lately and working on a web site that
requires the keeping of a Netscape persistant cookie. I find that all works
fine until I try and retrieve my cookie. According to the documentation a
cookie named 'mycookie' should be retrieved into a hash in the following
manner:

    use CGI;

    %myhash = $query->cookie('mycookie');

However, when I test %myhash I find it to be empty. 8^(

I peaked under Netscape's skirts and varified that the cookie is there, it
just wont give it back.

Anyone else run into this??

thanks in advance,
Paul Hardin