[MacPerl] running a macperl script from another machine

I'd like to be able to launch a macperl script running on one mac from another computer (ideally a Sun Solaris box).

Has anyone heard of a way to launch a mac program from a Sun Solaris box?

Would the the MacOS 'program linking' facility be the way to do this (with extra software on the Sun box) or do I need to get into sockets or some other net-level programming myself?  Is macperl program-linkable?  Is there anything special I have to do in the script?  Are there pointers to how to do it?

_______
Will Neuhauser              willn@quando.com
Quando, Inc.                Tel: 1 (503) 225-1988
520 NW Davis Street         Fax: 1 (503) 225-1987
Portland, OR  97209 USA     http://www.quando.com "When you need to know when"