[MacPerl] macperl and webstar

Hello,
I'm a new perl user and I'm trying to take advantage of the numerous
perl-cgi scripts on the web. I am trying to get mac-perl and webstar
working together. The link on starnine's page to the instructions on how to
do this does not work. Can anyone give me any help on this set up? I
particularly want to use pre-made scripts such as those available from
Selena Sol's site. I tried to set up her calendar.cgi but had no luck.
Please Help!!!
Pete Hay
Webmaster
Pierian Spring Software