Re: [MacPerl] pod files ??

lolo@ipbs.fr (Laurent Bardi) writes:
In message <199703070835.JAA00617@opium.ipbs.fr> you write:
>sorry to borrow everybody with that, but when i try to find the Files.pod
>(for filemanager) or some other pod files i can t find them ??

Many of the Toolbox pods are embedded in their .pm and .xs files. The pod
for Files, for instance, starts in Files.pm and includes Files.xs.

These pods use two Mac specific extensions that are currently not in the
standard distribution:

 - The =include pod directive.
 - Embedded pods in XS files.

With both of these, I though it more prudent to propose these once 5.004 was
done.

Matthias

-----
   "One fine day in my odd past..." -- Pixies, _Planet of Sound_