[MacPerl] MacPerl script to trigger restart?

Hi again...

Thanks for the advice on the SMTP by the way... looks like I have that one
licked.

Anyway, I wondered if any of you know of a way to trigger a Mac restart
from a perl script?  Any libraries you can point me to?

The reason I am interested in this one is because I'd like to write a
program I can trigger by sending a command via the web.  In this way I
could restart the computer and reboot everything if something went down and
I was not around the machine.  Really good if I am at work and I need to
get at something but NetPrez goes down.  If the PPP goes down and back up
NP breaks, but Quid Pro Quo, my web server, doesn't.

Thanks..

--davey      "We now present the biggest star in the universe . . .
                 Cliff Richards, Jr!"  -  from Thunderbirds are Go!
http://www.in.net/~davey23                          mailto:davey23@in.net