Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl FAQ?

On 3/19/97 9:58 PM, Paul J. Schinder said:

>Does anyone know what happened to the Bob Dagleish/Bob Wilkinson MacPerl
>FAQ?  The URL I have for it <http://www.sasknet.com/~dalgl/MacPerlFAQ.html>
>no longer works.  The version at the CPAN URL is 2.2, two versions earlier
>than the 2.4 I have a local copy of.

I still exist. Bob Wilkinson still exists. I have been trying to set up
a new household and new business, and let the FAQ slide. My ISP no longer
supports that URL, (not that they let most of the world have access to it
most days, anyway), and I am struggling to set up a business domain, etc.
I should be back on the air by the end of next week.