Re: [MacPerl] dropping multiple files on droplet

Paul Wayne Rodney <pwrodney@mt-muse.com> writes:
}Question from MacPerl beginner: I have a script saved as a droplet. If I
}drop one file onto it, it works fine; but if I drop more than one file
}onto it, it only operates on the first file.
}
}I know how I'd deal with this on Unix, but I'd appreciate some help in
}the Mac world. Thanks!

Since you don't tell us what you're doing, it's hard to help you at all.
The full paths to the files you drop on your droplet are in @ARGV.  Is that
enough help?

}Paul Wayne Rodney, Ph.D.
}Mountain Muse Publications                      Quark Inc.
}Englewood, CO                                   Denver, CO
}http://www.mt-muse.com                          http://www.quark.com
}***** Want to unsubscribe from this list?

---
Paul J. Schinder