[MacPerl] Howto import modules into runtimes?

I couldn't find the answer in the documentation:

Can anybody give me a step by step instruction of how to
make modules accessible in runtime applications?

I tried

BEGIN { @INC="hard disk:macperl folder:lib:" };
use MyModule;

require "Path_to_my_module:MyModule.pm"; import MyModule;

Both methods need to have the library folder accessible and
the path (which is not predictable on distribution Macs).

I remember to have read about pasting TEXT resources into runtimes.
But again: what steps need to be done?

Thanks for any help

Axel

P.S.: I already tried to get this solved in the thread
"victim of background copying" but nobody gave an answer yet.

---
Axel Rose              | In the novel I never wrote, I wanted the hero
SPRINGER & JACOBY      | to be a computer programmer because it was the
Werbung GmbH           | most poetic and romantic occupation I could
rose@ sj.com           | think of... -- John Updike, "The Music School"