Re: [MacPerl] Howto import modules into runtimes?

Hi Chris!

Thanks for replying to my MacPerl question.

>>BEGIN { @INC="hard disk:macperl folder:lib:" };
>>use MyModule;
>
>If the module is in the right place in the Perl filetree, then all that is
>ncessary is a simple
>
>        use MyModule;

I can't agree.
Just incorporating "use" is o.k. for the development Mac.
It doesn't work when saving the Perl script as runtime and
double-clicking the runtime, at least in my configuration.

And: I can't afford to install MacPerl on every Mac I want
to distribute software to.

Good luck

Axel

---
Axel Rose              | In the novel I never wrote, I wanted the hero
SPRINGER & JACOBY      | to be a computer programmer because it was the
Werbung GmbH           | most poetic and romantic occupation I could
rose@ sj.com           | think of... -- John Updike, "The Music School"