Re: [MacPerl] Howto import modules into runtimes?

I actually just ran into this problem myself.  There is one other option
for using lib files in runtime apps.
The default @INC for a runtime app typically includes "<Folder containing
runtime>:lib".

What this means is that you can create a "lib" folder at the same level as
your runtime, copy the appropriate .pm and .pl files into there, and the
runtime will find them.  For module files you'll have to copy over a few
extra files (Exporter.pm, Dynaloader.pm,etc.), but it will work.  The quick
(and grungy) way to find out what files you need is just to launch your
runtime and see what file it's complaining about, then copy that one into
the new lib folder, taking great care to give it the -same- path relative
to the root lib directory as in the MacPerl distribution.

This has worked for me, but your mileage may vary.

Dan Avery
Boeing Information Services/NASA HQ
dan.avery@hq.nasa.gov