[MacPerl] Please help with use of Mac::MoreFiles::FSpFileCopy

[Fergus, please send future messages to mac-perl, not owner-mac-perl]

------- Forwarded Message
To: owner-mac-perl@iis.ee.ethz.ch
From: Fergus McMenemie <fergus@twig.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Please help with use of Mac::MoreFiles::FSpFileCopy

Hello,

        Could anybody show me an example of FSpFileCopy in use.
        I want to copy a couple of hundred files sprinkled across
        a CDrom into one folder on my HD!

        What is this preflight stuff!

foreach $mapfile (split(/=/,$types_of_file_list{"m.gif"})) {
   #FSpFileCopy SRCSPEC, DSTSPEC, COPYNAME, PREFLIGHT
   $SRCSPEC=$allfiles{$mapfile};
   $DSTSPEC="MacOS:all-maps:$mapfile";
   Mac::MoreFiles::FSpFileCopy($SRCSPEC, $DSTSPEC,0,"");

Fergus McMenemie               Email:fergus@twig.demon.co.uk.
Technical Basis                Phone:0421 376 021

Unix/Mac/Intranets             Analyst Programmer