[MacPerl] Re: QUESTION: Finding missing links -Reply

funny...I was kinda looking forward to an automated system.  There are over
500 pages on our site and over 1000 images in 42 directories.

i would just like a program to read in all the .htm, .pl, .cgi, .html,
.shtml extensions and i can parse them for the .gif and .jpg's

then i could make a list that we could work from to manually delete the
unused files.

The problem is i dont know how to make a listing of all the files on my
site and cycle through each filename in order to parse them using perl.
The parsing is easy!

thanks

jann