Re: [MacPerl] Re: HTML::Entities on the Mac

At 4:34 pm +0200 29.06.97, Michael Schuerig wrote:
>I've converted most of HTML::Entities, but got stuck with the following:
>
>ETH, THORN, Yacute, eth, thorn, iexcl, curren, ordf, shy, macr, sup1, sup2,
>sup3, ordm
>
>Any ideas how to translate them? Apart from the supN's I don't even have an
>idea what they look like...

Refer to:

	http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/charset/

There's actually a note on that page which suggests that the most
commonly-used fonts on the Macintosh may not support some of those.

   Angus "But then I guess everyone here probably
          uses ProFont for everything they do." McIntyre

--
angus@pobox.com                                   http://pobox.com/~angus/

"I know enough of the jargon to give me an          "Rhapsody in Black"
 excuse for anything I want to do." [Grainger]       Brian Stableford