[MacPerl] Please Ignore.... :-)

Please ignore my supposition letter.  I sent that before I
got all of my _other_ e-mail from the list.  (I really hate
double firewalls they really tend to mess things up.)
Anyway, after re-reading Brian's and Matthias' messages I
see no reason to continue on with this.  Also, the original
poster has already stated that they have made the changes
to their programs and (I do not remember reading if
everything has worked out or not) but if it has, then there
is no reason to continue with this anyway.  :-)

Also, Matthias sent word that this _was_ a problem in
earlier versions of MacPerl (and possibly the OS).  But
that it _was_ taken care of some time ago.  So my
information is out-of-date.  :-) Sorry to anyone who might
have almost had a heart attack over this.  This doesn't
mean that I won't still do the "better safe than sorry"
OPEN/CLOSE/OPEN.  But that's just me.  :-)