[MacPerl] Die program die!

Just a short note on an interesting way to kill a system.
:-)

#!perl
	die system("<program name>");

So if you name your program TRY, the above would be:

#!perl
	die system("try");

Ok - so why do this?  I was just playing around with the
die command to see what all it would do before the process
died off.  Actually, the system died off.  :-(  A very
interesting loop to get caught in I thought.  We had
somewhere around 200-300 processes going with just this
name before everything went down.  Since I'm at work and
not where the Macs are, (I'm on an SGI Unix box) I was
wondering if this would also kill a Mac running MacPerl?
Anyone care to try it?  If not, I'll give it a try in about
an hour or so.  :-)