Re: [MacPerl] bug?

At 5.45 7/27/97, Alan Fry wrote:
>The nearest thing in Programming Perl seems to be on pp 41/42: "Pick your
>own quotes", where it states that "Embedded occurrences of delimiters must
>match in pairs" ...

Thanks for the reports.  It seems from that quote that they are talking
about unescape delimiters, as we have seen that two unescaped delimiters
print fine, and the second escaped delimter works fine.  This is in my mind
a bug, as there should be no unprintable ASCII characters.

--
Chris Nandor             pudge@pobox.com             http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])